Thank you for visiting Baldwin Funeral Home. As local business owners, we strive to bring excellent personal service to our families. We have a dedicated professional staff to help our families through one of the most emotionally trying times of their lives. Here at Baldwin Funeral Home, we work with our families one on one to see that your every need is fulfilled. As a locally owned funeral home we take the time to make every service as unique and special as the life we are remembering.
If you or one of your family members have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at anytime at (229) 887-2750. We would be honored to answer any questions you may have. Thank you for taking the time to visit our web site.
- Eric Ras Baldwin
Director and Owner
It is the mission of Baldwin Funeral Home:
- to facilitate meaningful experiences to honor and celebrate each life.
- to fulfill the entrusted requests of our families to their absolute satisfaction.
- to serve with a staff of highly qualified individuals devoted to the compassionate care of our community.
- to maintain the highest measure of professional, ethical, and moral standards in our staff and our practice.
- to lead in value with a wide selection of complete services and funeral products of premier quality, including Batesville caskets, Service caskets, Doric and Clarke vaults and urns.
- to be a principal resource of information to the community
Should you have any questions regarding arrangements and planning, contact Baldwin Funeral Home (229) 887-2750 or visit at 50 Charles Overby Dr., Richland, Ga. 31825